Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Bill query

Hi @Whywee, I'm sincerely sorry to hear no ones got back to your open ticket as of yet regarding the billing issues you've been having as of recent. I've looked into this for you and taken personal ownership of the ticket in order to help resolve this for you as smoothly as possible moving forwards. I've updated your ticket and it can be found here

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Another billing error. Not a single month has past without one.
I have issued a question. Take my question seriously, because this will go to a very well known website for their notice if you do not act ony question and but a finality to this disgraceful mess of my dealings with your.company.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee, I'm sincerely sorry that there's yet been another incorrect charge on your latest invoice that requires our attention. Although I can't confirm via this support channel, I've outline on the open ticket below the steps I'll be taking to get this resolved for you moving forwards.
The open ticket can be seen here.

Whywee
Rising Star

Ben, sent you question. Overcharged again. Accepted your offer of early termination and need my overcharging this month addressed and my questions answered today.
There is no way I am paying for an incorrect billing (yet again) on the 14th. Now please reply to me today. You seem to have missed my acceptance in your earlier response and just added an internal 10 month discount (what on earth!???).
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Whywee,

Thanks for getting back in touch, we really appreciate it.

Ben is not in the office as of yet, however I can see he has updated your ticket and addressed this. If you have any further questions, feel free to add them to the ticket and I will let Ben know when he arrives.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

Ben, I am still searching for an alternative provider, so please extend the 30 days notice transfer period window until I do so. You offerred this opportunity to contact you and extend the period should I have not transfered in the 30 day period in your last correspondence. Please confirm that my connection will remain until another provider takes over
Whywee
Rising Star

Good grief Ben, PN have just sent me yet another incorrect monthly bill, this time for £48!
Please sort this mess out.
Whywee
Rising Star

Look at the replies to Ben today and sort out this mess. You have just sent me another incorrect bill for 48 pounds. Double what it should be andd I have now proceeded to change supplier which I am informed will take place on 21th Jan.
I am still waiting for a response from Ben.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee, thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry ot hear there's been another incorrect invoice amount. I've looked into this for you and updated the ticket on your account which can be seen here with steps I'll be taking to correct this for you.