Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Bill query

Received this yesterday
'We'll soon be taking a payment of £12.26 for your service. This will leave your account on or... after 16th September 2019....'
My account is up to date until November. PN have given me September and october free.
Please explain why you have billed me?
23 REPLIES 23
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Bill query

Hi @Whywee

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

I have updated your complaint ticket here

Kind Regards

Whywee
Rising Star

You told me on the 9th that you have processed a refund for the amount that you have mistakenly billed me for. That refund has not materialised in my account, which it would not normally do after 2 days. It is now 4 days.
If your redund is not in my account on Monday when the payment is due then there will be no funds to take payement.
And then, as you did last time, wrongly cut me off immediately and cause me a tonne of grief...and all because of your mistakes.
So assure me that you won't cut me off on Monday and that that 12.26 has been processed as a refund because i suspect it has not!
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Whywee 

Looking at the ticket that was left, it states the refund could take up to 5 working days to hit your account. 

Please let us know if it not there on Monday and we can proceed accordingly. 

Thanks, 

MoR

Whywee
Rising Star

You have just sent me a question stating the following:

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can confirm the refund has been processed on the 9th on our system.
In regards to any restrictions full restrictions are not applied till day 14 of non payment your bill date is the 7th of the month meaning full restrictions will not happen till the 21st however you may encounter what we call " soft restrictions" on the 16th if payment has not cleared via the direct debit if you call us if these are applied and we can remove them over the phone to allow you to still use the service until payment is received or the 21st hits.

I hope this answers your questions if you do have any further questions reply to this before 4pm ( as my shift ends at 4.30)and i will call you if you want to go through any other questions to get them all answered asap.

___--your information is not correct restrictions apply from the 14th day after failed payment, not the 14th day after the billing date. So 14 days after the failed direct debit payment is 30th September.
Look at section 3 of your own terms and conditions for failed card and direct debit payment.. https://www.plus.net/help/legal/failed-payments/
Now please correct your statement to me.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @Whywee

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I've just updated the ticket on your account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

Received this email just now!
You've got to be kidding me right??! The 12.26 was refunded and then taken from my account yesterday. I owe you nothing. Now fix this asap! Every single thing with plusnet is just error after error. I am sick and tired of it.
Email:
"Unfortunately, we've not received the regular Direct Debit payment for your Plusnet account. This was due on 7th September 2019."
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Whywee,

I have updated the support ticket on your account. Click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

Beehive, i am still waiting for your confirmation to my question in the open ticket section. Please respond.
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Whywee 

From what I can see, @Beyhive replied to your ricket regarding not being charged yesterday? 

Thanks, 

MoR

Whywee
Rising Star

Here we go again Plusnet, yet another billing error
I owe nothing for the month of october as this is free due to you.
Yet this morning i received this "We'll soon be taking a payment of £12.26 for your service. This will leave your account on or after 14th October 2019."
Obviously incorrect.
You have never given me a correct billl and I have to constantly chase you up on ebry single correspondence.
I cannot wait until my contract is up with Plusnet as your service has been the worst of all providers i have ever used in 20 years. I regret the day i ever signed up.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Whywee,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm really sorry this has occurred once again despite previous assurances it wouldn't.

I've checked over the account and provided a response over the support ticket here.

Thanks.

Whywee
Rising Star

I have not received a response to ymny ticket question posted yesterday. Please respond.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee

I'm really sorry that Customer Services haven't got back to your ticket yet. 

Please be aware that we are currently unable to view billing due to unforeseen system issues. We hope to have this rectified by the end of today but are currently unable to answer your query. 

Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee

Your query is related to billing, we are currently unable to view any billing on your account.

I have advised that we are unable to answer your query at this time. However, your billing query is being monitored by our Customer services team. 

You can view your ticket here

I'm sorry if you are unhappy with my response, please feel free to contact customer services directly on: 

• 0800 432 0200 (from within the UK)
  • +44 345 140 0200 (from abroad)

7.30am - 10pm, every day

Kind regards