cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment

Jem8472
Grafter

Bill payment

I had an odd thing happen earlier and I want to check it was genuine and not something dodgy.
I had this pop up on screen when I was heading to a website.
http://prntscr.com/5d8km
I have a direct debit set up with PN so I dont see any reason why they could not take any money, enough in the account.
But from the top PN image it looks a bit stretched which does not look that good/ genuine to me.
I went to PN via the web address and it says my next bill is due on the 20th Jan.
So is this normal or is it something dodgy?
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Bill payment

If it isn't dodgy it should be
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

The image on the screengrab looks genuine enough, even the stretched image (that is something we're aware of and will be fixing).
I've checked your account and can't see any sign of a failed payment, in fact your bill isn't quite yet due and I can see active payment details. I'd not be too concerned about this but would urge you to let us know ASAP if it happens again.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jem8472
Grafter

Ok good, just nice to know it is not something dodgy.  Smiley
I will let you know if there are any payment problems.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks, just also wanted to mention that if you do see this again just power your router off then back on in order to drop and re-establish the connection.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
wattsy
Grafter

I too have just received this message about  half an hour ago, could you please advise as I pay by direct debit and my payment is not due until the 25th  Regards

https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed?switchIP=212.159.4.16&ip=87.115.0.221&vid=0001&vd=PlusNe...
wattsy
Grafter

Have just received the message again at 18.43 disconnected router then reconnected
jim:quote
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi wattsy,
Sorry to hear that, could you please try disconnecting the router and then reconnecting (ideally by logging in to the admin panel and using the reboot option from in there) and let us know if you're still getting the same messages please?