cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment problems.

KaliG1

Bill payment problems.

Hi,

I am a self employed Nail Technician and as is understandable due to Covid 19 my business has dried up totally, I am also in isolation due to having underlying health issues, this means I will not be able to make my payment this month. I have attempted to call the 0800 number all morning to talk to someone and continually get cannot answer your call, what do I do now? How can I make arrangements if I am unable to talk to anyone? If my bill is not paid on the 30th does my broadband get turned off?

I appreciate these are extremely difficult times for everyone however, if there is no way of contacting PlusNet customer services then why not say so. 

I am extremely concerned as I rely on broadband for many reasons. It is the only way I have at the moment to contact my family.

Help!!!

Kali-Ann Gills

2 REPLIES 2
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Bill payment problems.

Welcome to the forums,

I've not been able to find your account. Can you please DM us your username so we can take a look?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
KaliG1

Re: Bill payment problems.

Good morning,

User name kaliag1 Password Asakura1608.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I finally managed to get through on the 0800 number on Saturday. 

I spoke to a young man to explain the problem he kindly said he would place a deferral on my account for payment until the 16th May I was extremely pleased and put my mind at rest. Therefore you will understand my dismay when I received and email this morning stating my DD had failed and that if I did not pay within 14 days my service will be restricted!! 

I am in self isolation due to suffering with MS and rely on the internet for many things including shopping and staying in contact with my family. I would like to point out that added stress such as the above email is likely to induce a MS flare up. 

I have enough going on without this.

Could somebody please explain just what is actually going on?

Kind and warm regards

Kali-Ann Gils