Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill paid late now cant access account

FIXED
mathewjknott
Dabbler

Bill paid late now cant access account

My DD failed for my bill so I paid my bill using a debit card. Now any time I try and access pages on my account I get an error.

I have disconnected and reconnected but still get the same error.

Member Centre
Sorry to interrupt your browsing…

You have been brought to this page because we've got an important message about your PlusNet service.

Your last subscription payment could not be taken. As a result, we've put your account on hold until the overdue amount is paid. Until you arrange for this overdue subscription to be taken, you will continue to see this page. 

Alert	Arrange for your payment to be taken
Arrange Payment

Don't delay - act now! You must arrange for payment to be taken within 14 days of the due date or your account will be fully disabled.

Already paid?
If you are still seeing this page after paying your outstanding charges, disconnect from the Internet and reconnect to resume normal access.

This is a secure website – we use industry-standard security technology to ensure that your details remain private. All payment and personal details are encrypted and transmitted using a 128bit Secure Socket Layer connection. Find out more about your payments and security.

If you need further help about your outstanding payment, you can contact the Support Team - see the How to get in touch page.

6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Bill paid late now cant access account

What is meant by 'Disconnect from the Internet'. I assume it means either go into the router advanced options and disconnect there for a couple of minutes or pull the mains plug on the router and drop the line completely.

@mathewjknott

How have you interpreted it?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

mathewjknott
Dabbler

Yeah that's what I have done. I upgraded my routers firmware (ASUS router not Plusnet) at the same time so was disconnected for a bit while I remembered my password lol
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Have you tried again this evening?

You might want to consider dropping the connection for a few minutes...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @mathewjknott,

Sorry to hear this. I can see we are assisting you with your speed an another thread, in regards to the failed payment page can you advise if you are still seeing this?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mathewjknott
Dabbler

No it's cleared now. It was taking it's time.

Thanks this can be closed now
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Fix

@mathewjknott  Just click on the 'This fixed my problem' button.  Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.