cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill not available

kinderson

Bill not available

Judging by the volume of posting this seems to be an old topic. I have just joined the forum, I can log in to my account OK but cannot view my bill. This has been going on for a month. I've tried all the suggestions re different browsers, cache, pop ups etc. I note that the issue has previously been "fixed" but clearly not for me.

I will be pleased to send a f.o.c. face mask made by my wife to anyone who can  successfully sort out the problem. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Bill not available

@kinderson  Welcome to the forum.

The problem may be that Plusnet supplies bills as a download which gives some browsers problems. If you download your bill  on a computer and it does not display then go to the download file. Here you will find the latest download, which is your bill with a bizarre name. What you have to do is add .pdf  to the file name and it will open if you double click it.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

kinderson

Re: Bill not available

Thanks for prompt response but no cigar or face mask! After clicking on my bill I still get the message "Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later". I've looked in the download folder on my laptop and nothing in it except an item I downloaded this morning. I don't see a link on my Plusnet  account page inviting a bill download

Incidentally I have opened the Plusnet website in a browser on my android phone, gone through log on etc. routine and get a similar message,