cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill is not correct

Andrea2006
Grafter

Bill is not correct

So I signed up for a new contract in November and it stated that the price would be the same for the next 18 months , however the last 2 months the bill has been incorrect and is higher.
I thought this was maybe to do with the price increase thing i read about but on clicking the information it states
“Does CPI plus 3.9% apply to fixed price contracts?
If you've signed up to one of our fixed price contracts and you're still within your minimum term it will do exactly what you'd expect. Your broadband and line rental prices won't change during the minimum term of your contract.” So by that I assume that I should still be on my original priced plan which I made in November.

I forgot to call last month but was reminded when I got my new bill today. Is anyone available to look at this for me please ?
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Bill is not correct

@Andrea2006 'Fixed Price' in your case is a bit of a misnomer - true 'fixed price' contracts ended earlier in 2021 and yours unfortunately is subject to the CPI+3.9% increase. Check your sign-up email confirmation.

John
Andrea2006
Grafter

Thank you for your reply. I thought it might be, but I’m not sure, because it’s went up way more than 3.9%
I was meant to be paying £24, but last month was £32 and this month £28 . it’s just not making any sense to me tbh.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Doesn't quite sound right to me, either - have you compared the invoice breakdown on the three bills to  see what is different?

John
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Andrea2006, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the concern caused with your account billing, I would like to do what I can to help. 

Your contract will be subject to the CPI+ increase as we no longer offer fixed price contracts, though something doesn't sound right at all with yours!

I have taken a further look into this for you and provided a more detailed response (due to containing account info) here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224782664

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team