Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill incorrect yet again.

GerryAttrick
Dabbler

Bill incorrect yet again.

Hi,

Can someone check my account for me. My bill is incorrect for the sixth month in a row. My contract price is £31.48 for Phone, Broadband and Evening/Weekend calls but I have never once been charged this amount. There have been issues with my account ever since I moved house in January and there is still an open question about calls not registering.

You have finally got the correct price for the broadband and line rental but still haven't included the call package. In my online chat of a month ago I was assured that this months bill would be charged at the correct rate.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Bill incorrect yet again.

Thanks for reaching out, 

I've done some digging with a colleague and it looks like your call plan is stuck in the billing engine.

I've raised this with the appropriate team to investigate further however it appears that we may be undercharging you as a result so at this stage I wouldn't worry about this. I've added more information onto your support ticket 189789259 leaving it open for us to monitor the progress. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
GerryAttrick
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf,

Thanks for the reply.

My concern is that once you finally manage to sort out the problem with the call plan I will be hit with a backdated bill for the calls, charged at std rates rather than the inclusive rate of the plan.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @GerryAttrick 

Thanks for getting back to us.

It's unlikely we'd charge you for calls that should be inclusive of your call plan however if you are for any reason we'd be happy to ensure the appropriate amount of charges are credited off the bill or refunded back to your bank account.

Unfortunately at this stage there's not much more we can do to resolve this as it's in hand with the appropriate team to investigate further. Feel free to let us know over here if you notice any developments before we do.

Sorry for the inconvenience and concern this causes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet