cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill for BT sport and Entertainment pack on You View

nonamesleft
Grafter

Bill for BT sport and Entertainment pack on You View

just seem on my last bill that i got charged for the above. when i have never asked for them just tried to view said tv channels and on screen message says i must pay for these channels? can anyone explain this and cancle the said channels ? Shocked Angry
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Bill for BT sport and Entertainment pack on You View

The entertainment pack is standard (free) with the subscription and the only BT Sport package on your account is the BT Sport Lite one, which is also free. I've checked your latest invoice and you've not been charged for anything other than the £5 monthly fee and the pro-rata amount to cover the part month for this too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nonamesleft
Grafter

ok so i must be missing something then if its free why do i see the pro rata charge ?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The pro-rata charge is because it was added partway through a month, it's the charge to cover the partial month.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
nonamesleft
Grafter

sorry ok i got it now. how can i cancel the You View box then as i don't use it (plugged it in today for first time)