Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill due today not able to pay online

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Bill due today not able to pay online

This can be the consequence of have the reminder screen removed beyond the normal 14 days - the due amount is fudged and consequently the pay now screens do not work. In such a situation it has always been the case that payment needs to be made over the phone @Gandalf offered to call you to sort payment - did that work for you?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

lscatterson
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I am not free today to do this by phone so this is why I tried to pay this morning, I tried the chat but the person on there could not take the payment due to a system issue.

I do not use the reminder screen and the pay later option as it does not work on my account and has not for about a year now I just get the error pay. All I wanted to do it make a payment but this seems not possible like resolving any of the issues I have had.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I recall you sought to change the billing date - is there a DD in place?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

lscatterson
Dabbler

I cannot change my billing date as I keep getting a message saying my account is to be closed but its not, this was going to be done by Plus Net but was not completed in time for this months bill.

There is something wrong with my account which is causing this issue, the issue where I cannot pay and the banner I get telling me my preferences have not been updated in six month even though they can see it has been done and I have emails telling me its been updated but the banner keeps coming up.

All I want for today is to be able to pay online and then next month the billing date changes, the other issues are not effecting my broadband usage.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @lscatterson

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered. 

On checking your account, I am unable to find a failed billing splash screen or restrictions. 

Can you please let us know if you are currently being affected?

Kind Regards

lscatterson
Dabbler

I am only getting it if I go to the plus.Net/pay screen.
I seem to be able to access the Internet as normal but I have a bill which is due today.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @lscatterson 

Unfortunately it looks like you're affected by an issue affecting a small number of customers where there's no option to take a payment either online yourself or via your account this side. 

I can see we've added this to internal incident(IMT-2576) to investigate further.

Your ongoing ticket 191396204 is due to come off hold in my workflow tomorrow, I'll continue to monitor this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet