cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill does not make sense.

HaresEar
Grafter

Bill does not make sense.

My latest bill 02/09/2019 does not make sense.  I cannot see my itemised bill for phone calls even though it looks like I have been billed for some.  The on line bill is useless to check if I have been charged correctly or not.  It seems about right but I would like to be able to verify every thing.

7 REPLIES 7
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Bill does not make sense.

Hello @HaresEar,

I am sorry for the confusion over this months invoice, as the information is account specific I am unable to clear this up here and therefore I have responded via ticket here on your account.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
HaresEar
Grafter

Here we go again.  I have a 12mnth line rental saver and this month you I have been billed for line rental.  No doubt I will have to pay this then gat credited. Why should I have to pay for plusnet mistakes?  I will be £18.99 worse off this month now.  Not happy.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to see this, I've checked your account and can see you called in and spoke with my colleague Mark earlier and it seems to be resolved. Please do let me know if there's anything else we can help with though. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
HaresEar
Grafter

Just updated my question re billing.  It is not acceptable to credit it my account every time Plusnet wrongly bill me.  The money still goes out of my bank.  It was agreed the bill would be altered before the payment day. This has not happened yet.  

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @HaresEar

As this matter concerns account sensitive information I'm afraid we can't give this out over the forums but I've responded to the open ticket on your account regarding this.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Tia

This has happened to me as well. They take the wrong amount and then they apply a 'credit'. It's tantamount to stealing. I'm currently over £100 'in credit' - oh whoopee. I'm fairly new to PlusNet and I am wondering how any company can get things so wrong, so many times, to so many people!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Tia I'm sorry to see the issues you've had with your bills. I've arranged for us to refund the accrued credit on your account to your bank account you should see within the next 10 working days. I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet