Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill discount for having made a referral

FIXED
harrym1byt
Rising Star

Bill discount for having made a referral

In November I made a referral. I received no discount on my phone+broadband etc. bill, so I phone Plusnet about it and got a small amount refunded in January. I notice Plusnet are still charging me the full amount, for my current bill and last months bill. Am I misunderstanding how this referral system works, or have Plusnet made an error please? 

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Bill discount for having made a referral

You can see your referral's here https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info&r_action=Current_Referrals
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
harrym1byt
Rising Star

Which says I have £1.75 credit, which will be deducted from my next bill 07/03/2018 - so I am still lost, failing to understand the referral/deduction process....
Does it accrue to a certain level, then get deducted or how does it work?

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak): Full quote of preceding post removed as per the forum rules
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

It should come off your bill every month
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Fix

Unless the broadband component of the account is less than the referral value.

Referrals are ONLY applied  to broadband costs not phone line rental. So if you have any discounts which bring the bb cost down below  the referral value then the referrals will accrue each month until they are greater than £5 and then it's credited back to your bank account used for the DD

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.