Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill appears inaccurate

FIXED
glocal
Rising Star

Bill appears inaccurate

Can someone at plusnet please review my bill just out. I have been trying to reach you by raising a ticket (not given the option), online chat (always offline) and twitter (no response). The calculation I see on my bill is too complicated to discuss over the phone. 

The contract was just renewed but the bill doesn't seem to take account of my pre-existing LRS expiring in June. I understand you will also remind me about my LRS expiring 2 months before it expires.

Also, what happens if the total after My Referrals is negative?

5 REPLIES 5
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Bill appears inaccurate

The Ticket system and Chat have been shut down for some time now ☹️

glocal
Rising Star

I have been with PN for a very long time and have seen this transformation. PN have been adopting the annoying industry trend of trying to divert people away from contacting customers service in writing to self-help forums or a telephone service. It's just that some times you can't communicate evidence or more complex information over the phone. We end up here which wastes more people's time in the end.

Oh, while I am here, why is it so difficult to see online information about when your contract or Line Rental Saver period expires? It always takes me ages looking around for this.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Hello @glocal,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with your latest invoice and getting in touch with us. I've checked over the account and provided a more detailed response for you over this support ticket. 

You should be able to view your contract information on your online account under the title "broadband" - let us know how you get on and if you need further support. 

Thanks. 

glocal
Rising Star

Thanks @Mads for sorting out the refund.

Yes, one would expect broadband/phone and LRS contract information to be somewhere there, and to be able to renew LRS easily from there too. It's beyond me why every year or so I have to spend hours sorting this out. If anyone can at least tell me how to renew LRS, it will be appreciated.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@glocal Follow this link here to make a Line Rental Saver payment Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team