cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Still Incorrect after Plusnet Have Closed Open Question Saying it's Now Resolved

mag
Grafter

Bill Still Incorrect after Plusnet Have Closed Open Question Saying it's Now Resolved

Hello,

Since renewing I have been charged £1/month more than was agreed. Question #190114110 raised by me on 13/5/19 refers.

In response Plusnet accepted this, noted that the discount applied for the deal had been £1 short, gave me a £2 credit and promised to keep the question on hold until the matter was resolved.

On 28/5/19 Plusnet added to the Question that the issue was now resolved, and closed it.

But it isn't.

My latest Bill is still for £35.98/month, not the £34.98/month that was agreed at renewal (and accepted in reply to Question #190114110).

Hopefully some one here can help resolve this - the forum staff have always been able to resolve issues I've encountered in the past, for which I have been very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Dave

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Bill Still Incorrect after Plusnet Have Closed Open Question Saying it's Now Resolved

Hi Dave, 

I am sorry about the problem with this. That ticket really shouldn't have been closed. We do have a known issue with discounts that's still being worked on at present. I'll keep an eye on things for you and I've refunded £2 which should reach you within the next 10 working days. I'll keep issuing refunds for the difference if we need to until the issue is fixed. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mag
Grafter

Re: Bill Still Incorrect after Plusnet Have Closed Open Question Saying it's Now Resolved

Thank you for the very prompt response.

Dave

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries Dave, I'll keep an eye on it and keep you posted. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team