Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Lower than Expected

FIXED
NinthPlanet
Dabbler

Bill Lower than Expected

Hi,

I'm sad to report that a third bill in a row is also incorrect (see previous occasions here and here). This time, my bill on the 25th September was for £22.61 - £4.38 lower than the £26.99 I should be paying. It appears that an extra discount (the aforementioned £4.38 ) was mistakenly applied. Could someone from Plusnet look into this matter, please?

Many thanks in advance. Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Bill Lower than Expected

Fix

Hi @NinthPlanet,

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I've taken a look into your account today and I'm also not quite sure why this has happened, but since the invoice has already been generated it can't be amended. This is most likely a one-off occurrence (despite previous invoices having not generated with the proper discounts) and if I had to guess is probably down to a pro-rata discount having been applied. I'm fairly confident that the next invoice will be generated at the correct amount, however if this doesn't occur then please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be happy to pick this up for investigation again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
NinthPlanet
Dabbler

Hi @TheMightyAJ,

Thanks for your response. Does this mean that the £4.38 under-payment will be taken from the next bill?

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @NinthPlanet 

I don't believe so, as said above, the next invoice should just generate at the correct monthly amount. 

if the underpayment IS taken as well, let us know and we can check to see if this is correct and rectify if not. 

Thanks, 

MoR