Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Error

MrJasinski
Dabbler

Bill Error

Hi,
I've logged a support call but was hoping that someone could help here (sound familiar?)  Smiley
I paid 12 months up front for Unlimited broadband etc but I just got an invoice for over £25. Seen a few topics on the forum in-and-around similar issues. Can someone please advise?
Thanks in advance,
JJ
23 REPLIES 23
killswitch73
Dabbler

Why have i been billed for line rental when i have paid for 12 month upfront ??

been billed an extra £13.99 for line rental when i have already payed for 12 months .?
this needs sorting /
phone lines to plusnet are a JOKE on hold for 20 mins everytime and then get shut off ..sort it or im off .
MrJasinski
Dabbler

Re: Bill Error

There has not been a payment made for the line rental saver (LRS) product. Therefore, a monthly line rental costs has been applied to your account.

I got an email stating the payment has been paid and the money has been taken out my account!!!
MrJasinski
Dabbler

Re: Why have i been billed for line rental when i have paid for 12 month upfront ??

Same here. I was told that I didn't pay (it doesn't show in my invoices on plusnet) but I got an email stating I have paid and it's also been took out my account!
killswitch73
Dabbler

Re: Why have i been billed for line rental when i have paid for 12 month upfront ??

Mine does show that  i have paid in full though .
MrJasinski
Dabbler

It says on the email that I paid £134.87 and "Line Rental Saver - 12 months line rental paid up front"
Doesn't seem we're the only ones in this boat unfortunately
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Two topics merged as it seems they are both about the same problem
James
Grafter

@MrJasinski
Thanks for your time on the phone just now.
As per our discussion, if you could attach a copy of your bank statement to the open ticket, I'll chase this up with our finance team.
killswitch73
Dabbler

James can you sort my problem out please . i think the problem is because i went from 250gb limit to unlimted with no eaxtra charge but then i chose to have the call pack add on , which might of confused the system that i had paid in full ..my bill now a month should be £23.99 not £38.99 ..thanks
MrJasinski
Dabbler

Cheers James - online banking not working for me today  Embarrassed will sort when I get home
Thanks!
James
Grafter

Thanks - Just drop me a PM when you've managed to get it sorted and I'll speak with Finance then.
killswitch73
Dabbler

you think you can sort mine out Huh
James
Grafter

Yep - I suspect this is part of the same problem (if it exists).
We're not seeing these payments as having been taken so I need proof in the form of a bank statement to be able to show to finance that the money has been taken.
You're more than welcome to create a ticket and attach a statement to it and drop me a PM with the ticket number.
killswitch73
Dabbler

Quote from: James
Yep - I suspect this is part of the same problem (if it exists).
We're not seeing these payments as having been taken so I need proof in the form of a bank statement to be able to show to finance that the money has been taken.
You're more than welcome to create a ticket and attach a statement to it and drop me a PM with the ticket number.

It my invoices online in my account it says i have paid the full 12 months ..my plusnet user name is same as forum name .
James
Grafter

Ok, yours is different and also quite odd!
I can't see any reason why you have been billed for line rental.  I'm going to have a quick chat with some of our dev guys.