cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bigger bill increase than expected

adam1330
Hooked

Bigger bill increase than expected

I've just had my first bill after the line saver has ended, and it's a fair bit more than I was expecting. I'm sure when I took out the contract, the price was around the £25 per month mark, but my first bill since it ended is around £35. I know I would never had taken out a contract if it was going to be that much, just wondered if anyone else has had this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Faizan786
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Bigger bill increase than expected

Your supposed to get a email saying your contract is coming to an end, you then ring up and negotiate a new deal. if you don't do that then you pay full price. I completely missed the email and was charged full price for 2 months before realizing.

adam1330
Hooked

I think I'm on a 24 or 18 month contract, so I'm wondering if after 12 months the price goes up to the full price, although I wasn't told that when I rung to get this contract. If I had known I would have just done 12 months!

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

@adam1330 

Look through your emails from when you signed up, that should tell you the price without LRS. Alternatively log in to your account and look through the closed tickets.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @adam1330

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues on your last bill. I believe I've addressed your concerns on the open Ticket on the account, if you'd like to have a look. We can't really talk about specific bills in the public domain to be honest.

Have a look at it here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds