cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best date to switch

bluenicks

Best date to switch

Currently nearing the end of a 12 month unlimited broadband contract with line rental saver, can I initiate a switch near to the end of the contract (14 days) without incurring termination charges or does it have to be on/after the date the contract ends?
Any help/advice is much appreciated.
(I've updated my communication preferences to allow for retention offers from Plusnet)
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Best date to switch

You can initiate a switch any time nearing the end of your contract. Providing the migration doesn't actually complete until after the contract has expired, you won't incur early termination fees.
Although I appreciate you've updates you communication preferences, we unfortunately can't guarantee every customer nearing the end of their contract will definitely be contacted.
Having said this, if you are open to the idea of re-contracting and staying with us, you can do that early (As you're near the end of your contract) by giving our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 if you'd like Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet