cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bereavement

suehayes40

Bereavement

HI could someone please help as your email address given does not work!  my mother sadly passed away and you are texting her phone re not getting paid and I am trying to close her account.  Can someone help please or give me an email address that works.  Many thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Bereavement

Hey there @suehayes40, thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm really sorry to read about the recent passing of your mother, please accept my sincerest condolences for your loss. I'd recommend ringing through to our Customer Options team on 0800 013 2632 and they can start the closure process for the account. If you'd prefer not to speak over the telephone you can send a copy of the death certificate to postroom@plus.net along with the full address with postcode, account holders full name, the account username (if you know it) and your full name, if you'd prefer the account to be closed or transferred to next of kin and a number to contact you on (incase we need to contact you). 

Thank you and take care. 

suehayes40

Thank you Mads for you condolence.  Sadly thats the email address I said doesnt work. Its not complete.  Do you have another? 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Apologies that's not working for you, is there an error message coming back to you? Have you tried sending an email to the Postroom address via an alternative email address just incase the one you're originally using isn't working? If all else fails please call into the Options team or write in to us at: 

Plusnet Plc, 

The Balance, 

2 Pinfold Street,

Sheffield,

S1 2GU

Thanks. 

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@suehayes40 wrote:

...the email address I said doesnt work. Its not complete.

"Not complete" makes me wonder whether it's possible that you're not including the full stop between "plus" and "net"?

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Mav
Fixes: 515

Is the correct email address documents@plus.net as mentioned by Chris. I know it's a few years ago but I do remember using that address when sending a pdf copy of a PoA.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

suehayes40

email went through yet no reply

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Sue, I'm really sorry to hear about your recent loss too. Could you send me a private message with the account's username and your email address please so I can chase this up for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team