cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bereavement in Help and Support

Natalie100_1

Bereavement in Help and Support

Having failed miserably to inform the Team of my fathers bereavement via telephone - because I didn't know his password and username (!), I emailed Postroom@plus.net with death certificate and a short note stating the facts and date of death etc. as the Customer Service suggested I do.

Literally no response whatever and recently chased the email and have since received a letter (to my fathers address not mine)stating a payment has been missed by my dead father and  would be passed on to a third party debt recovery agency!!

What an absolute joke....Angry

Shocking customer service

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Bereavement in Help and Support

I'm really sorry to hear about this Natalie.

If you can PM me your username we'll chase this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MatthewWheeler wrote:

If you can PM me your username we'll chase this up for you.

@MatthewWheeler

@Natalie100_1 stated quite clearly that she/he doesn’t know the username. Perhaps you could find another way of identifying the relevant account?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

We are very sorry for your loss, please accept our sincere condolences during this difficult time. Please can you private message me a contact telephone number for yourself, or the postcode as well as name the account is under and I will take ownership of this for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team