Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being overcharged for Broadband

FIXED
rs3100
Dabbler

Being overcharged for Broadband

I negotiated a new contract for my UFEBB in November 2019 and was offered a discounted price for 24 months.

After initially being incorrectly billed, I was told that the billing system was unable to apply the discount correctly and a support ticket was opened and deferred each month to ensure that it was brought to the attention of the billing team, and the correct charge applied.

This worked reasonably well up to now (to the extent that although I don't think I was ever correctly billed, a discount to correct the bill to what it should have been was either carried forward to be applied to the next monthly bill, or refunded to my bank account). As the ticket remained open, I could also view it and check what was happening each month.

For the last 2 months my bills have reverted to the full monthly charge, with no discount applied. I didn't worry about it last month, as I assumed it would have been corrected again on this bill. Having received a bill for the full amount again this month, I logged on to find that the ticket appears to have been closed, or at least is no longer showing and I can't find a way to access it.

Online chat is unavailable and I cannot talk on the phone at the moment due to a throat issue, so wondered if someone could look into this for me please?

2 REPLIES 2
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: Being overcharged for Broadband

Fix

Hi @rs3100. Thank you for your message. I will email you from your account with information regarding this. Chris.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
rs3100
Dabbler

Re: Being overcharged for Broadband

Thank you Chris. All received 😊