Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged after Ive moved to another provider

hoobieyoo
Hooked

Being charged after Ive moved to another provider

Hi,
I moved to Talk Talk last month and my DD was settled with you and my DD cancelled (by you presumably). In the past week though I've received a message saying I owe £13.99 and I don't know why.

Everything was settled!

Can you help please?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Being charged after Ive moved to another provider

Hey there. It appears that your account wasn't closed because the direct debit was still pending. Now that the direct debit instruction has been cancelled, we'll close your account over the next few days. I can see that you've paid your cancellation charges, so please ignore all further automated requests for further payment whilst we close your account.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
hoobieyoo
Hooked

Thanks. I'm still receiving emails asking for payment
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thanks for letting us know. I've closed your account myself now. Sorry about the delay.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button