Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being billed out of contract rate

FIXED
adamtyvm

Being billed out of contract rate

Hiya

My contract went out of contract sometime last year, I attempted to renew using the link it provided at the time however the link didn't work so I never bothered to persue it. A few months ago I phoned up and renewed the contract however it's been two billing cycles and I'm still being billed ~£50 a month. My account shows a banner up top saying something to the effect of "we can't make any changes to your package because one is already in progress"

Looks like I'm being charged for line rental still? Any chance this could be looked at?

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Being billed out of contract rate

Hiya @adamtyvm

I am really sorry to see you are being billed incorrectly and I really appreciate you alerting us. 

I can see you have raised a complaint with our high level escalations team here regarding this, and they have provided an update on that ticket. 

Please get back to the in the methods your case handler has provided so that they can be of further help Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
adamtyvm

Hey Sammy, thanks for the link to the case - for some reason these tickets don't email me so handy to have that, ta Smiley

I think the billing issue has been resolved now but my account is showing as restricted, I've attached some screenshots to demonstrate the issue.

The last update I had was on Monday advising they believed it has been resolved so I'm not sure if the call has been resolved on the ticketing system hence no response?

Would you mind checking it out for me please? Thank you Smiley

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there, I'm sorry about the issue with the restrictions, I've just dealt flagged that to my line manager who was able to remove the restrictions for you. That should have done the trick but please get back to me if there's any further issues or anything else I can pick up for you and sort out!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team