cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being Billed even though I left in Oct 2018

arlindovcosta

Being Billed even though I left in Oct 2018

I transferred service from Plusnet to Sky in Oct 2018. Much to my suprise I have sudenly recieved an email this month for £60.27. How is it possible that Plusnet suddenly decided that I should be billed for servies I no longer have. Is that fraud?

Thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from attachment.

4 REPLIES 4
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Being Billed even though I left in Oct 2018

Welcome to the forums @arlindovcosta 

I can't answer why they have all of a sudden billed you.

But if you took the phone number with you, you may wish to take another look at your posted image.

arlindovcosta

Not sure what second look I am supposed to make. Last bill in November was 2 pounds some change which was what I had left owing on the account. Forward 6 months and suddenly I have a bill even though I am paying line rental to sky? 

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Apart from the first 0, it looks like you're giving out what could be your phone number.

As I've mentioned, I can't assist with account issues. The Plusnet employees on these forums have also finished for the night now, but hopefully they will make contact with you tomorrow. It was for that reason that I suggested you take another look. This is an open public forum and giving out any private details could give you additional hassle.

It could be a case of a genuine error on Plusnet's part, but agree it's odd for them to start billing you again.

edit. As the time for editing posts has now elapsed, I shall ask a forum mod to hide the details just in case. The mods are customers too so they can't ascertain why you've been billed either.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @arlindovcosta

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I am sorry to see that you have received this erroneous bill. I have looked into this and have created a support ticket with more information on what we are going to do to investigate and resolve this for you. You can view this here

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to let us know.