cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been over 60 days and I've still not recieved my £75 cashback!

FIXED
kr00zin

Been over 60 days and I've still not recieved my £75 cashback!

Despite several calls trying to sort out with up to an hour's wait on the queue each time and promises of escalating to the right team, I'm still yet to receive even a sniff of my £75 cashback cheque - appalling from something that was promised and advertised at signup.

I've had several "questions" opened and closed on my account with no resolution and the cashback was the only reason I signed up to plusnet (now starting to wish I didn't). I can't fault their broadband, ok its a few mb's slower than my previous provider, but the length of time in sorting my cashback and lack of proper emailing/ticketing system is a shambles...

Is someone able to take a look at my account for me please and chase the relevant team? Many thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Been over 60 days and I've still not recieved my £75 cashback!

Fix

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see you've had to raise this with us more than once.

I can see the agent you spoke with yesterday followed the right process to escalate it.

I'll set myself a reminder to check back after a few days to make sure that we follow up on this correctly for you and get this fully resolved.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kr00zin

Around another week has gone by and I still haven't received anything through the post, or any emails.

Please can someone escalate/chase this up ASAP as I was promised cashback when I signed up and Plusnet are failing to live up to their promise nearly 3 months in!!

They are not making the best first impression or providing me with any confidence in their ability to run a company at this point in time...

I may consider putting a case in through the small claims court if this drags on much longer...

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter!

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

OK I can see that you have spoken to one of my colleagues over the phone and they have pushed this with the marketing department but we are still awaiting an update.

Once the marketing has got back to my colleague regarding this issue they will contact you and update your ticket on the account which can be found here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=138707634

purdyx

I have just been told you must claim your cashback within a fourtnight and a mail will be sent within that time to claim . I didnt recive my mail.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

@purdyx Unfortunately your cashback offer has now expired as your account was activated mid-March. Apologies for this, though we do offer a 2 month lead time following activation for the email to be opened.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

I did ask elsewhere why companies use cashback/Sainsbury's vouchers etc.  The reason has just become clear:  They are hoping no-one will master all the hoops they need to jump through in order to claim what is rightfully theirs in the first place.

kr00zin

Just to say I received my cashback cheque through the post today and I wanted to let others know that the system does work if you follow the criteria, be patient and keep chasing if you don't hear anything. Many thanks to all who helped chase it for me - I really appreciate it!! All the best...

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm glad to hear that, thanks for coming back to let us know. Thumbs_Up

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button