cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been 4 days since signing up for phone and braudband, heard nothing

hdd21

Been 4 days since signing up for phone and braudband, heard nothing

Hello, i signed up for plusnet on the 2nd of july, for the extra braudband and anytime call package. I submitted all my details and it said "processing my order".
It has now been 4 days (when the landline should be activated) and ive heard nothing. I cannot contact because there's no button in the ticket section to open a ticket, and i can't call the 0845 contact number without a landline as my mobile only has inclusive minutes and 0845 is billed at 20p a minute which i cannot afford at the moment.
Is there any rough estimate as to when i will hear back from anyone? I am starting to get a bit worried! my card hasnt even been charged yet! If setting up a direct debit is going to be a problem id rather have a paper bill i could pay at the post office!
many thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Been 4 days since signing up for phone and braudband, heard nothing

Hi there,
I can see you've talked to one of our agents today, I'm just in the process of chasing the provisioning team who should update your ticket for you this afternoon to let you know what's happening. Thanks very much for bearing with us.
hdd21

Re: Been 4 days since signing up for phone and braudband, heard nothing

yes i did, i was going to my aunts today and she let me call from her landline, many thanks Smiley very polite people on the other end of the phone and even as a goodwill gesture gave me some free broadband for a month (or was it 3 months i forgot) so i just pay my line rental and activation for this month Smiley a landline for me is quite a crucial thing so being without it was worrying a bit! about an hr ago i got a text through which told me my new phone number and that it would be ready within 24 hours.
again many thanks for the great support Smiley