Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banner Adds

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Banner Adds

I've had banner adds for PlusNet on my web site since I've been with PlusNet yet never one credit for a referral despite there been dozens of  people who have linked through the adds. Of course there is no way of checking if any of these people have signed up or if the referral system even works through the banner adds. Does seem a bit odd to me that not one has signed up though.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Banner Adds

Hi George,
As long as you used the code for the banner from our website when you were logged in to your member centre, there shhould be no reason why you wouldn't get the referral for it.
There wouldn't be any harm in reuploading the code to your website just incase there was any sort of problem with your existing banner.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Banner Adds

I've had a couple of signups through banner ads, though I've got hundreds awaiting signup, so it does work.  I'm sure PlusNet said once how many banner ads signups they had, and it was quite a lot.  People seem very happy to click through, but not as keen to sign up.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.