Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baffling failed payment redirect problems

FIXED
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Baffling failed payment redirect problems

@spraxyt I cannot  belive this is still a problem Sad  @Gandalf sort fo fixed it for me by putting me on Cheque payments , but this all down to PN,s lack of a new payment system we been waitng for for past 8 years

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I'm sure the new billing system will be along next year, but by then next year will be - next year.

That's intended to be a joke, just hope it proves to be. Crazy

David
RPi_User
Dabbler

@spraxyt I did originally have a credit card linked to my payment details page, as well as a Direct Debit. The credit card expired, which set the PlusNet system to always take me to the payment details page to update the card details. I did this immediately when the problem was flagged, and since then it has never gone away.

I don't have a credit card linked to the account anymore, only my direct debit. The credit card and direct debit details were removed as instructed by a PlusNet Support Member, in an attempt to cure the problem. It didn't. Now only my new direct debit details exist on the payment details page.

I appreciate that there will be limited staff available next week due to the holidays, I just live in hope, that the annoying problem will one day be fixed.

David, thank you for your suggestion. Any further suggestions are always gratefully received.

Many thanks

Garry

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@RPi_User Thank you Garry for the detailed background. Smiley

To me it's looking like the problem could well be associated with the flag Bob mentioned. If so, resetting it might require a database amendment which I think would have to be done via change control. However that's not a problem that need concern you.

Please leave it with us for further investigation, though feel free to post here if you feel the problem is being neglected..

David
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I wonder if the system will accept one of the test card numbers and if entering that would cure it?

Maestro UK 6759000000000018 12/2018 123
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
RPi_User
Dabbler

@spraxyt Hi David, hopefully in the New Year when all your experts are back from their Festive holidays, they will find the bug and fix it. Thanks again.Smiley

@jelv Thanks jelv, for the suggestion I have made a copy of all the details.

I will give probably leave it until the New Year before trying it, to give the experts chance to get back from their holidays to find and fix the problem bug.

This is due to my account being reset, and I don't wish to cause any further problems for them to fix.

If they don't fix it, then I'll give it a try. 

Thanks again for the suggestion, it's really appreciated Thumbs_Up

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Fix

@RPi_User   Some good news.  A software update last night included a fix for this problem.  Thumbs_Up

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

caryh
Grafter

This seems to have solved it for me!

It taken a while, but at least its sorted. It wasnt a major issue, just rather annoying.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Thanks @caryh for confirming that this fix has finally sorted your problem. 

This was a problem the SU's accepted back in post #11 and caused it to get into the dev't stack. Thumbs_Up

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RPi_User
Dabbler

@MauriceC I have just logged on and the problem is gone Thumbs_Up

Thank you for letting me know and thank you to everyone who made this happen.

I am so grateful !!

RPi_User
Dabbler

@caryh I'm really pleased that the fix has worked for you too, that's great news Thumbs_Up