cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT trying to take back my broadband?

Regulus
Community Veteran

BT trying to take back my broadband?

I just checked my email account and found quite as one would guess an email from my former broadband/phone provider BT stating that they are reactivating my account today.
Looking through the forums it seems that this is a similar issue to the gentleman/lady here. So I posting this before calling BT (whose order checking service seems to be down going by the web site) to find out what this funny business is. I'm hoping it's much like the other user's case in that it's simply a mistake on their system, especially considering they don't have a MAC code from me.
Any chance of a little input from you guys as to what's going on?
Thanks,
Stephen.
4 REPLIES 4
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: BT trying to take back my broadband?

Morning Regulus
Could you PM me your username please and I'll see what's happening.
Thanks Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Regulus
Community Veteran

Sent in PM as requested, and thanks for jumping on this so quickly.
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

As discussed Regulus, I can't see any request to take over any service and there are no open orders on your line.
It's always best to double check and hopefully it's just an admin error on BT's part.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Regulus
Community Veteran

Hopefully so, I'll have a word with them once their website is actually working and I can use the live chat there.
Thanks again for the help Smiley