Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT bill after moving to PN

FIXED
Rugazi
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: BT bill after moving to PN

Hi @dahools, if you login to BTs website does it show you've got an outstanding bill with them? I've received a letter telling me to go pay my bill, so I'm guessing you'll get one of them soon if they've not sorted it out.
Rugazi
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Fix

@SammyM @Gandalf Just wanted to let you know this has finally been resolved after many calls to BT. They've removed the bill and it turns out they now owe me money.

Thanks,

Chris.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Glad you got it sorted, they tried to charge me extra as well, took a while to point out to them that they were wrong.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I'm happy to hear you've got this sorted with them Chris. Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Rugazi. That's fantastic, please lets us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
dahools

I never logged in. I got a final bill through the post with a break down of what I owed and what they were refunding, it worked out about half my months sub plus a late charge fee. I phoned them up and got the late charge removed and payed the remainder. Account with them now closed.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @dahools

Thanks for getting back to us.

I am happy to hear its all sorted now, please let us know if you need any further assistance. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team