cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport

JoanWood

BT Sport

Hi, I cancelled BT Sport on 7th May and was told it would end on my billing date of 11 May. On my bill today I have been further charged £15 to 11 June. Please confirm it is cancelled and the £15 will be refunded. Regards Joan

2 REPLIES 2
JoanWood

Re: BT Sport

If someone from Plusnet can answer as I am deaf and you have no live chat or email or indeed any options for deaf people

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: BT Sport

Thanks for your post @JoanWood and sorry for the delayed staff response.

I'm sorry to see you've been charged for BT Sport after cancelling it. I've looked into this for you and I can see it's removed from your account but still showing in the billing system due to a system issue we've raised as an incident we're working on. 

What I've done in the meantime to hopefully stop you from being charged for it moving forward is added discounts to cover it and I've also added a credit towards your next bill cover the BT Sport charges in your latest bill.

I hope this helps but let me know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet