Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport

Ianbarlow

BT Sport

Couple of questions re BT Sport App:

1) The Legal bit at the bottom of the home page states about BT Sport: 

There is a minimum one month term starting from your next billing date following sign-up.... yet my access to the BT Sport App stopped within 2 weeks of signing up - how did this happen?

2) When I called to get my access reinstated, the price has gone up 50% - when did this happen, and why wasn't I notified?

4 REPLIES 4
hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: BT Sport

I to have the BT sport app via Plusnet, I have just checked the plusnet BT sport information on plusnet and yes it is now marked £15, so thankyou Plusnet for the heads up ( I dont think)  regarding your price increases,but thankyou @Ianbarlow for raising the question, so when Plusnet are you going to inform us of the increase or perhaps on my next bill hoping I dont see it, 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

According to the price guide here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/ it looks like the price for anyone adding the BT Sport pack after 9/12/20 is £15 whereas existing subscribers appear to retain it at £10.

I've escalated this thread requesting a staff reponse to clarify.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post guys

@Ianbarlow I can see you've messaged us over social media regarding this and one of my colleagues has personal ownership of this for you. They'll update you when they're next back in the office

@hooverman If you're still paying £10 a month then this will stay that price for now. However, if you were to remove the BT Sport App and re-add it in the future you would need to pay the new cost of £15 a month

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

thanks @MatthewWheeler  for that information ,Im glad Plusnet have applied that rule none of us likes paying any more than weve got to ,but it would have been abit of a shock to pause the BT sport app then find its shot up when renewing ,