cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport via Plusnet

studuckson
Grafter

BT Sport via Plusnet

I have had BT Sport via Plusnet (viewed on my Sky box) for about a year but for the life of me i can't see where i am being billed for it!
Is it a separate direct debit than your Plusnet broadband bill or is it billed apart of the Sky bill? (i can't see it mentioned on my Sky bill when i look online).
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: BT Sport via Plusnet

Hi, I've just checked over your account and it looks like when this was added, the billing component wasn't actually activated Shocked
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, moving forward we'll be billing this correctly on your account and you will be able to see the charge for BT Sport HD on your monthly bill.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
studuckson
Grafter

Dam, own goal!
Is this part of the overall Plusnet Bill?
Also it was/should of been £8 or so when I started it, has it really gone up to £12.49?
I take it it can only be on the one Sky box (I have multi room).
Thanks
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

It will be part of the overall bill and will appear as an individual item on your invoice.
Unfortunately the cost is now £12.49 per month, this increased quite some time ago Undecided (On the bright side, it's been free up to this point ;))
I believe it will only work on one Sky box as it is registered to the individual viewing card.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet