Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport query?

Dagenham71
Dabbler

BT Sport query?

Hi,
I just ordered BT Sport though PN and at the end when I completed the order it said I would need a new viewing card? (Question #89453268)
I did enter my current active viewing card number, is this correct? Or can I expect activation without needing a new viewing card?
Thanks.
12 REPLIES 12
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: BT Sport query?

Hi Dagenham71,
From looking at the support ticket you posted with, it looks like the service is just going to be activated on your cars as there is now mention of sending out a new viewing card. This should be picked up by the BT Sport team and activated for you shortly.
Dagenham71
Dabbler

Cheers for the reply, any idea when this will be activated?
As of this morning I've still no BT Sports on my box or had any correspondence/update?
Thanks.
LukeS
Grafter

Hi Dagenham71,
I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I've chased this up with the correct department and you should receive a response in the next 24 hours.
Dagenham71
Dabbler

Thanks Luke, but as of yet I've still received no communication and still have no BT Sport, was kind of hoping to have this up and running for this weekend hence why I ordered last Saturday night but still absolutely nothing  Lips_are_sealed Roll_eyes
Dagenham71
Dabbler

That's it up running now this very second, cheers  Smiley
LukeS
Grafter

No problem, I apologise for the delay.  Smiley
antspurs

hello i just ordered bt sport to through plusnet and it said something also about sending out a new viewing card does this mean i will get  a new card or will my current card just be activated like the person above
LukeS
Grafter

Hi antspurs,
We supply cards for those that don't have them. In your case we just need to add BT sports to your already active card.
antspurs

thank you just got confused when i completed the order it was telling me a new one would be sent out
LukeS
Grafter

You should hear something within a couple of working days. If you don't give us a shout and we can chase it for you.  Smiley
mview
Dabbler

So, is it a bug on the website that says a new card will be sent - when one isn't needed?  I just ordered BT Sport and got the same message, even though I have a good working SkyHD subscription and card.  I'm hoping it BT Sport will get activated on the existing card - I did give the number...
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi mview,
Yes, I've had a word with the BT Sport team and they are aware of this issue. The relevant information has been passed on and hopefully this should be getting fixed soon. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I can see that your BT Sport is now active and should be working.