cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport cancellation

Velveteen74

BT Sport cancellation

Can I please cancel the above add on ASAP please? I have tried calling customer services but it is saying you are no longer taking calls and then hanging up the line. 

thank you

7 REPLIES 7
greigas2

Re: BT Sport cancellation

Can I also please cancel the above BT Sport add on when my contract ends on 22/6/20 ? I also have tried calling customer services but it is saying you are no longer taking calls and then hanging up the line. Thank you

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount?_ga=2.46676078.817452325.1585562050.... As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
greigas2

Hi 

Thanks for the reply.  I would still like to cancel to cancel when the contract ends.

Regards

greigas2 

greigas2

Sorry typo.

Hi 

Thanks for the reply.  I would still like to cancel when the contract ends.

Regards

greigas2 

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @greigas2,

I would like to make you aware that the BT Sport App add-on is not tied in to a contract and can be removed anytime without any penalties. If you would like us to remove it now, we can organise this for you however, if you specifically want it to be removed when the contract ends, we would kindly ask you to get back to us closer to the contract end date.

Let us know how you would like to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
greigas2

Hi,

Just cancel now please.

Thank you

cjds

Hi Matthew,

I’d also like to cancel my BT Sport add-on. Can’t find a way of doing it on-line and no phone support.

best,

Chris