cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Backcharges

PaulYounger

BT Sport Backcharges

So.. signed up to the BT sport app on a deal for £2.50/month for 6 months to try it out.  Never really used it, decided it wasn't for me.  tried to cancel, but no way to do it online and could never get through on the phone.

Time passed and I wans't getting billed for it, so forgot about it.

Then despite receiving an email saying the billing error had been spotted and corrected, but don't worry we won't backdate any charges, I've received a bill for over £60.00 going all the way back to when I seigned up, and ignores the £2.50/mont deal for the first 6 months.

I'd be happy to pay for the 6 months at £2.50/month which I signed up for, but had I been getting billed properly I'd have cancelled the service then, and it's not really on saying charges won;t be backdated but then doing exactly that.

1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: BT Sport Backcharges

Hi @PaulYouger and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your latest invoice on the account has come as a shock and that you were advised app charges. I've looked into this for you and although I can't confirm the actions I've taken via this support channel I've raised a ticket on your account with the steps I'll be taking which can be seen here.

I hope this helps.