cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport App No Access?

Deehasaquestion

BT Sport App No Access?

Anyone else having problems accessing the BT Sport App? 

I signed up 3 weeks ago for the half price offer and can't access the App, just getting "not Recognised" message.

Cannot get through on the phone and all my questions via my account come back telling me to phone!

3 hrs not getting through the first time and 2.5 hours the next time! Im being billed for this and can't get the service nor get the charge removed

Help Please Anyone?

Thanks 

Denise

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Re: BT Sport App No Access?

Hi Denise.

I've raised this with our Products team. I'll be in touch when we receive a response.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi again.

Please could you PM us your email address you're using to set up your BT ID?

So we can investigate this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tom3

Hi got bt sport from plusnet a few days ago followed the links got bt I'd tried to log into the app,they then asked me  for my bt account number didn't have one ,phoned bt they say I don't have an account with them . Chatted with 4web advisors to resolve the issue no joy cancelled my bt order with plusnet wasted a lot time on this plusnet should  have anticipated this before offering this deal very disappointed customer.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Tom3

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had which lead you to remove the BT Sport app from your account. If you decide to give it another go and still experience the same problems, please feel free to let me know so I can investigate.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet