cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport App Cancellation

kjohnston1

BT Sport App Cancellation

Hello 

I would like to cancel my BT Sport app subscription. Please can you raise a ticket so I can do this.

Thanks

Kirsty

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: BT Sport App Cancellation

You can get a months free sport by filling in this form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount might be worth doing whilst waiting to cancel if you still wist to do so.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
redbar

Hi, I would also like to cancel my btsport app. I have raised question 200565313

Please could you action it. Many thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this online form https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount?_ga=2.46676078.817452325.1585562050... . As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lordspace
Dabbler

I've done this, but it looks as though I have been able to cancel my subscription by contacting Plusnet via Twitter. I don't want a months pause - I wanted to cancel altogether for now. I also don't understand why it is not possible to switch a BT Sport subscription on and off for however long we want as we can with NowTV for example. Plusnet just seem to be trying to make it difficult to cancel which is most suspicious!

redbar

Hi, Whats's going on?...i do not want to pause my payment for BTsport, I want to cancel it completely! Please do so as you are legally obliged to.

Thanks

Roger

lordspace
Dabbler

I would add that you can cancel a BT Sport subscription if you were with BT very easily. So why does Plusnet not allow you to do the same on your Plusnet account. There is something very odd going on here.