cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIll increased, can't access billing

Welshpaul1
Hooked

BIll increased, can't access billing

My last months bill gone up considerably, cannot access bills online so don't know why!!!

9 REPLIES 9
Welshpaul1
Hooked

Re: BIll increased, can't access billing

Still no reply?

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @Welshpaul1

Warm welcome to forum.

Sorry to hear about issues with your bills.

I have looked into your account and the reason why your last bill is higher than usual was due to calls made from your landline. I can see that you've upgraded your broadband contract and call plan in last few days.

We have contacted you regarding your unusual landline usage back in March here and here

You can view history of all billed calls on your member centre here

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Welshpaul1
Hooked

Clicked on the link for bills and cannot see any excess phone charges other than line rental and call plan charge so this does not explain why last months bill so high? Cannot access any billing for broadband so unable to ascertain what the hell is going on.

Can you please provide me a full itemised bill for the amount taken out in April.

Plus my new package has not updated by phone package either.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for getting back in touch.

There are 4 tabs under phone tab page on your member centre.

You can view all calls from previous months under Itemised Bill tab. Just select correct month and click "Go".

Call plan changes are completed on next billing date after request was created as stated on this service notice which was sent to you after you created this request. You can find exact date on this notification.

I hope that helps.

Welshpaul1
Hooked

Hi

i have checked all the itemised billing for past months and there were no additional call charges as i stated above. I cannot see why my last bill was so high as cannot access all billing.

can’t you send me the. Last full bill so i can see?

Welshpaul1
Hooked

Hi

I have recently upgraded my phone package to all calls but my account showing as only evening and weekends plus on checking my bills you have taken the amount for all calls???

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @Welshpaul1,

Thanks for getting back to us here. 

Your invoice will contain call charges from the past month, I can see you call plan is due to change 09/05. You can find all info surrounding your call plan change here . These charges in the latest invoice are valid and correct. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.  

Thanks. 

Welshpaul1
Hooked

Hi

I know the call plan will change from 9th but looking at Aprils bill you had already increased the price?Huh
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Welshpaul1

Thanks for getting back to me. I'd suggest going ahead and looking at the itemised charges on page 3/4 of your invoice this will detail why your invoice looks higher than usual.

Let me know if you need further clairty,

Thanks.