cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILL problems..Calls charged NOT made..OVERcharging..NILduration Charges..

sorryimoved
Dabbler

BILL problems..Calls charged NOT made..OVERcharging..NILduration Charges..

charged for NIL duration calls and now been advised that this is something PLUSNET do.. Hmm., Charged £3.89 for a 43m call to UK when on my package theyr normally FREE; Hmm... charged 67p TWICE for call NOT MADE from my phone.. according to their records, theyre saying the call WAS made (I dont know anyone in Brazil, or from Mercedes or anyone in fact to do with Brazil.) One call they say they see i DID make (how am I supposed to fight that?) The SECOND call there is no record of it having been made from my phone.. I dont know how on earth that gets looked at.. But apparently I can pay a small mortgage to get some engineer to come out to me (which Im obviously NOT going to do) If it cant be resolved I only have to wait til February to move on (linerental saver paid til Mar 1st 2017) so after being with them many years, thats prob what going to happen. I dont need landline much anyway, as have mobile and broadband i hardly ever go online anymore now either...Undecided Went back as far as Jan 2016 to find these issues earlier today..Idont often keep an eye on my incoming bills from them, but I sure as hell am going to do from now on in, I suggest others follow suit. And plusnet, please dont treat me like a plank.. computers dish out whats fed in ok>> Rolex to 'glitches in the system' theres no such thingAngry<<i am now!

1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: BILL problems..Calls charged NOT made..OVERcharging..NILduration Charges..

If you're getting charged for calls you've not made, this is normally due to a crossed line fault which is why we'd need to send an engineer to investigate. The raw data we get regarding calls is usually extremely accurate.

charged for NIL duration calls

If the call is answered (or picked up by voicemail) then this will be charged.

Charged £3.89 for a 43m call to UK when on my package theyr normally FREE

I can see we've refunded this, apologies for the error.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.