cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB usage stopped working

jem16
Grafter

BB usage stopped working

Just been looking through the various aspects of my account online since switching over and was interested to see the usage chart. It seems to have been working on Monday to Wednesday but since Thursday has just shown 0kb used which is obviously not correct.
Any ideas as to why it's not working? I am on an unlimited contract so not essential but I found it interesting and helpful nonetheless so would prefer that it was working.
5 REPLIES 5
daro2096
Grafter

Re: BB usage stopped working

I had made a post about this yesterday but it seems it has been deleted in the last 24 hours or so.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

@daro no it's still there have another look  Wink
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
@jem16 @daro2096
I've just checked both of your accounts and usage seems to be displaying fine now. Sorry for any confusion!
Please let me know if there's any more issues from your point of view.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
daro2096
Grafter

Quote from: PeterLoftus
@daro no it's still there have another look  Wink

Couldn't see it in a search.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

If you are using the forum search, it's not very good, the "Search for:" box has to have more than 3 characters.
I searched for the word usage by user daro2096 and it found it OK. But if you are looking for your own posts - an easy way is to click on <Profile> in the menu bar at the top of the Forum page and then click on <Show Posts> below 'Profile Info' on the LHS.