cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Service from the start

swan1878

Awful Service from the start

Firstly, I was given a date when the internet would be installed. It wasn't on this date however. In fact, I spent the next 2 weeks on the phone to Plusnet being told each time that my service would be up the next day with it eventually being installed 2 weeks later and as a student, having no internet to work on my degree was a nightmare and simply not good enough. They told me that I would receive an email about the £50 cashback which was a part of the deal. No email ever came so I've just then spoken to plusnet and they said they did send me one (I 100% did not receive this email) and that the deal was now expired and there is nothing I can be done. Quite frankly this is a disgrace and they have simply taken advantage of a student because they can. I will never use plusnet again and I strongly advise others against using them. My subscription with them will soon be cancelled. 

4 REPLIES
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 47

Re: Awful Service from the start

How did they know you are a student?
I must have been really bad in a previous life as this was my 3rd ISP in a row that used lithium.
Now you're stuck with me because my new ISP doesn't run a forum Cheesy
swan1878

It was a deal designed for students, I also made them aware that I was

daveplus
Rising Star

Would you post a link to the student deal? I cannot find it via a search.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Hi there @swan1878

As far as I am aware, we have no such deal running, can I please ask how you signed up with ourselves and where you got the information regarding a "student deal" from? Was it a 3rd party website or direct from ourselves via one of our platforms? 

In regards to the Cashback Reward - i have placed an open ticket on your account with more information of your offer and the claim status, please click here to view it.

Thank,

Alisdair

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alisdair C
 Plusnet Help Team