cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Service from the start

swan1878

Awful Service from the start

Firstly, I was given a date when the internet would be installed. It wasn't on this date however. In fact, I spent the next 2 weeks on the phone to Plusnet being told each time that my service would be up the next day with it eventually being installed 2 weeks later and as a student, having no internet to work on my degree was a nightmare and simply not good enough. They told me that I would receive an email about the £50 cashback which was a part of the deal. No email ever came so I've just then spoken to plusnet and they said they did send me one (I 100% did not receive this email) and that the deal was now expired and there is nothing I can be done. Quite frankly this is a disgrace and they have simply taken advantage of a student because they can. I will never use plusnet again and I strongly advise others against using them. My subscription with them will soon be cancelled. 

4 REPLIES 4
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Awful Service from the start

How did they know you are a student?
swan1878

It was a deal designed for students, I also made them aware that I was

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Would you post a link to the student deal? I cannot find it via a search.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi there @swan1878

As far as I am aware, we have no such deal running, can I please ask how you signed up with ourselves and where you got the information regarding a "student deal" from? Was it a 3rd party website or direct from ourselves via one of our platforms? 

In regards to the Cashback Reward - i have placed an open ticket on your account with more information of your offer and the claim status, please click here to view it.

Thank,

Alisdair