cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated billing system sending me demands for cash after I have left PlusNet

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 23

Re: Automated billing system sending me demands for cash after I have left PlusNet

Hello @DaveLister,

In echo of my colleague @HarryB last response, at this stage @BD is monitoring the account to confirm no further invoices are generated. A full update on the actions that have been taken are outline on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveLister
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Automated billing system sending me demands for cash after I have left PlusNet

Hmmm sounds like a definite maybe. When PlusNet support staff get bored with their current careers, they should consider a role in politcs

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As it is account specific information we are unable to confirm via the forum @DaveLister. I would employ you to read the ticket provided above as @BD has answered this question there.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveLister
Grafter

That's precisely the point I have read it.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I am sorry if there has been some confusion over this @DaveLister. I have updated the ticket with a clear answer to your question.

Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Rising Star

@SammyM what you see is a single customer , what people who are not customers see PN making Generic answers to everyone Shocked with no idea of a fix time even after 6 months this is still happening . and they get same answer Undecided

DaveLister
Grafter

For a week or so I have been just getting refund notices, so hopefully PlusNet Billing have given up try to chase me for money I don't owe. Looking at other cases this could go on for months, so I can't be sure. Clearly PlusNet Billing are trying to mimic the behaviour of their big brother. Someone needs to tell them this is a bad idea, because many people are loosing patience with BT and realising that the one thing they had - reliability - is now usually no longer an issue with the competition. Of course some of the competition is owned by BT, but as long as they charge less, this is not a problem, in my opinion.