Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated billing system sending me demands for cash after I have left PlusNet

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Automated billing system sending me demands for cash after I have left PlusNet

Hello @DaveLister,

In echo of my colleague @HarryB last response, at this stage @BD is monitoring the account to confirm no further invoices are generated. A full update on the actions that have been taken are outline on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveLister
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Automated billing system sending me demands for cash after I have left PlusNet

Hmmm sounds like a definite maybe. When PlusNet support staff get bored with their current careers, they should consider a role in politcs

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As it is account specific information we are unable to confirm via the forum @DaveLister. I would employ you to read the ticket provided above as @BD has answered this question there.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveLister
Grafter

That's precisely the point I have read it.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I am sorry if there has been some confusion over this @DaveLister. I have updated the ticket with a clear answer to your question.

Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@SammyM what you see is a single customer , what people who are not customers see PN making Generic answers to everyone Shocked with no idea of a fix time even after 6 months this is still happening . and they get same answer Undecided

DaveLister
Grafter

For a week or so I have been just getting refund notices, so hopefully PlusNet Billing have given up try to chase me for money I don't owe. Looking at other cases this could go on for months, so I can't be sure. Clearly PlusNet Billing are trying to mimic the behaviour of their big brother. Someone needs to tell them this is a bad idea, because many people are loosing patience with BT and realising that the one thing they had - reliability - is now usually no longer an issue with the competition. Of course some of the competition is owned by BT, but as long as they charge less, this is not a problem, in my opinion.