cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Chris Purvey billed for month again, only been connected 5 days.

prettyflyguy
Grafter

Attention Chris Purvey billed for month again, only been connected 5 days.

Hi Chris
I've still not heard back regarding my second "Goodwill gesture" that you said you would apply from Plusnet due the length of time getting my Fibre and phone up and running?  Huh
It appears I have been billed again for my Broadband, caller display and call plan all of which were paid in advance back in September.  I did say to you that it was showing as payment due 26th Novenber.
I did not get connected till 23rd November,  so first bill should not be due until 23rd December but was taken on 26th November
I would appreciate if you or someone else at Plusnet could amend the billing date for the 23rd as it should be please and refund payments and offers which were taken from my account please.
First broadband payment should not be due till 4th month with discount offered and 1st advanced payment
Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Attention Chris Purvey billed for month again, only been connected 5 days.

It appears I have been billed again for my Broadband, caller display and call plan all of which were paid in advance back in September.  I did say to you that it was showing as payment due 26th Novenber.

The invoice is only for caller display, call plan and the static IP add-on. The broadband was discounted as Chris had said he would.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
prettyflyguy
Grafter

Hi Chris
Thanks for the quick reply  Smiley
I'm aware of that, but my point is that payment for caller display, call plan and the static IP add-on and the broadband that was discounted as Chris said it would, should not have taken place until next month.
Its been taken 5 days after connection  Cool
prettyflyguy
Grafter

[
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've updated your ticket with what I have discounted on your account, I hope this helps.
Chris
prettyflyguy
Grafter

Thanks
I've also replied in the ticket with regards to first months advance payment which pays for 1st month and when will bill be taken from now on?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've responded to your ticket, I hope it explains things better for you. Let me now if not.
prettyflyguy
Grafter

Yes, That makes it a little clearer now  Smiley
Thanks again