cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to cancel on the phone but getting nowhere!

stef1989
Grafter

Attempting to cancel on the phone but getting nowhere!

Hi,
My internet was cut off on the 30th July and i was told it would be up and running again within 5 working days. 5 working days came and gone and i phoned up again and to my shock i was told that the person i spoke to on the 30th never set it up and that i would need to wait another 5 working days for it to go up again. Due to work commitments i have been tethering my mobile phone up to the laptop which has resulted in me needing to pay for more internet usage.
I have also noticed that for my new account (move in date 21st August) someone has added the mobile package to the line rental at £3 a month. This is something that i, or the customer service representative never even spoke about.
I said i was just wanting to cancel everything with a full refund etc and was told that the cancellation department closes in 5 minutes but there was a 10 minute wait so was best to contact tomorrow (today). Today comes and i waste even more of my time on hold and when i told the woman from cancellations my issue, she quickly said she can't do anything and transferred  me to another department. I waited another 20 minutes on hold before i hung up as i can't spend most of my free time on hold to Plusnet!
Since i get a better response from the forum team can i get someone to refund me my Line Rental fee which i have paid to start at my new house on the 21st August and cancel my whole account and because of all the hassle i have been having i would like the cancellation fees to be removed too.
I have noticed that your slogan says "We'll do you proud", Do you think you have done me proud Plusnet?
1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Attempting to cancel on the phone but getting nowhere!

Unfortunately we can't process cancellations through the forums I'm afraid.
You will need to contact us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team