Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrocious call wait times, billing issues

RickK
Grafter

Atrocious call wait times, billing issues

Hi PN,
Sorry to have to resort to the forums yet again, but this is now my second call with Plusnet about the same issue.
I called 11 days ago about a billing issue, after 30 minutes of waiting to get through to someone, I was assisted extremely well, so great stuff on that aspect.
However, I was offered a partial refund due to the error and we are now a a full 11 days, when I got advised it could take up to 5 working days.
Unfortunately due to Christmas this has come at a extremely bad time, now I won't go into my financial woes, but this is becoming ridiculous and I am getting to the point of contacting my bank and  requesting a charge back because clearly something has not been done on your end, this has now resulted in charges from my bank because of a PN error.
I am still on hold as we speak for almost an hour;

How come I am experiencing nothing but trouble? Is there a community manager that can review all my raised cases with PN, as I really do not want to continue my service with yourselves.
Related to service case 78175493
Regards,
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Atrocious call wait times, billing issues

Hi there,
Really sorry about the long waits on the phone. As you may have seen us post similarly elsewhere we're working hard to pull that back and hope to see some improvement over the coming weeks.
Regarding the refund mentioned on ticket 78175493 apologies as it simply looks like the agent you spoke with had forgotten to process it. I've done that now for you.
Give me a shout if there's any other issues you're concerned about or want to discuss.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team