cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At a time when people are most Vulnerable, Plusnet STILL can't get their billing correct.

FIXED
Elune2222
Dabbler

At a time when people are most Vulnerable, Plusnet STILL can't get their billing correct.

New contract, same [-Censored-], I recently moved house and I needed to move my broadband to my new property, if you check my previous posts you will see that my billing in the past has had problems and here I am ONCE AGAIN, having to make another post because a contract doesn't mean anything now days does it. seriously, you will see how ridiculous this is as you scroll down this post that I am making.

Lets start by seeing the contract that I signed up for, 12 month contract, unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles in the UK,

@ £34.99 PM, lets ignore the fact that my name is completely capitalised wrong and the email as a whole is completely disfigured for some reason, but here it is, 34.99 a months for Unlimited Fiber, and mobile + landline calls.

20201119_104058.png

Here is a list of the calls made for my first months bill, as you can see, £0 Call cost, which is what I should expect being on a unlimited mobile and call plan, but wait let me continue.

a33a5a039536f5fdaa4a69f33d6d8188.png

Now explain this to me plusnet.

20201119_104323.png

52324c7afe2b4321d87c4305a57968c5.png

I am honestly sick and tired of this being incorrect everytime, why can't my bill just be correct for one [-Censored-]ing month, you guys are to be ashamed of yourselves, especially during a time when people are struggling with money and you cant even get a single bill correct, and what's worse is that there are probably thousands of customers who are unaware that they're being charged incorrectly as they don't have access to their emails or check their bank statements, which believe me is very common with the elderly and busy working class.

Like where do I even start, why is my Unlimited UK & Mobile bill being priced from 14/11/20 TO 13/12/20 ITS NOT EVEN DECEMBER YET. and none of this should be on there. my bill should be what it says int he contract I signed, and the terms I agreed on when I renewed my contract on my house move 34.99 PER MONTH, 12 MONTHS, FIXED TERM PRICE. you would more than happily boycot someone acting out of your contract terms, so what gives you the right to not comply with your own contract that you issue to customers, after all, its in plain writing.

I want these issues resolved please else I will be making my voice heard, this is simply not on and this isnt the first time this has happened, ESPECIALLY DURING THESE TIMES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

My bill should refund me £18.58

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from attachments ina public forum (to an area that staff can see).
Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.
3 REPLIES 3
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: At a time when people are most Vulnerable, Plusnet STILL can't get their billing correct.

You pay for your services in advance which would explain the date range to December, and some other charges look like they’re pro-rata’d.

Also aside from that there definitely does look to be something odd as some discounts are shown as charges rather than a negative value.

It’s probably quicker to call 0800 432 0200 to investigate further, organise a refund if needed and get it sorted out moving forward

Elune2222
Dabbler

Re: At a time when people are most Vulnerable, Plusnet STILL can't get their billing correct.

Still waiting for a STAFF response.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry that your bill was incorrect again, I've looked into this for you and have added a support ticket with more details to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=208473049

I've taken ownership of this on our side and will stick with it until we've got it fully resolved for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team