cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance from Staff required - A whole list of problems with transfer from John Lewis.

Peanuts
Hooked

Assistance from Staff required - A whole list of problems with transfer from John Lewis.

I signed up to transfer my service from John Lewis Broadand on 24 October 2018. The transfer took place on 8 November not without some hiccups.

However since then I have had one problem after another.

BT Sport

One of the reasons i transferred to Plusnet was to get BT Sport. Alas i am still waiting! I contact PlusNet on 8 November 2018 and every week I get the following reply

"The BT sport issue is still being worked on, we'll check again for progress next week. This Question is now on hold until Monday 25th February at 9:00am." 

Invoices

Shortly after transferring to Plusnet I noticed that John Lewis Broadband were still deducting payments by direct debit. On contacting Plusnet these were refunded. Thinking it was resolved i then cancelled my direct debit to John Lewis Broadband.

Then i started getting demands for payment from john Lewis. i called the helpline on 10 february and the confirmed i was no longer a customer and the emails would stop and they would sort it out.

I have now received an email stating my "service has been restricted" They suggest i make a payment now by accessing My account. But when i try It says my account was closed on 18 January 2019.

On browsing the internet yesterday I was greeting several time by a message saying someting like "service restricted"

My account

When i access my account on plusnet there are also issues. It keeps telling me that my nest bill is due on 24 October!?

And i have now noticed that Plusnet have not taken any monthly payment despite them confirming receipt of my direct debit instructions. When signing up to Plusnet i also made an initial payment of £29.99. This also has been debited.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SORT OUT ALL THESE PROBLEMS

1. Can you please get me access to BT Sport before the Champions League finishes in May! It has been over 3 months that you have been working on this issue. It was the main reason I switched.

2. Can you please confirm I am no longer on John Lewis Broadband. And, if so, stop all the threatening emails about my service being restricted.

3. Get your invoicing sorted out.

3 REPLIES 3
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Assistance from Staff required - A whole list of problems with transfer from John Lewis.

Hi @Peanuts, thanks for your post.

We're sincerely sorry to hear of your ongoing issues.

With regards confirmation that you're not a John Lewis Broadband (JLB) customer - unfortunately we do not handle JLB queries via this forum, you'd need to contact JLB support directly.

With regards BT Sport - We are aware of the issue preventing you from adding it to the account and it is currently being worked on.

In relation to your billing issues - I can confirm that the issue you've raised is a known ongoing issue and our billing teams are working hard to resolve it. I can't provide any more detailed of an update at this time.

Peanuts
Hooked

Re: Assistance from Staff required - A whole list of problems with transfer from John Lewis.

Thats not much help.

John Lewis Broadband is provided by Plusnet.

If you cannot confirm that I am a JLB customer can you please then confirm if my broadband and phone mare supplied by Plusnet.

If that is the case can you then provide an explanation on why i was getting a Plusnet (not JLB) message when trying to access websites saying my account was restricted.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Peanuts

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I am sorry if you appear to have had issues with your connection, I have had a look into this and have responded via the ticket on your account here

If you need any further assistance with your Plusnet account then please feel free to get in touch.